Thursday, August 30, 2012

The forgotten schedule


My first day of my new schedule and I didn’t even remember it.  After waiting in the office for 15 minutes I finally got it.  Later that day I started my classes with two new teachers.  At first I thought my new teachers were going to be bad but it ended up to just fine.  First came English which ended up to be just fine and that I was ahead from my teacher from before.  During my human geography class I found that a friend was there.  I learned that my day was going to go from a not so great day to worse when it took the new kids in Mr. Schick’s class (our Human geography class)  to get our technology working.  After coming home from that day I found myself to sleep for three hours before I started my homework.  This ended up to be a bad choice because I didn’t go to sleep until one am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment