Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Political Wednesday


Today we continued to talk about the fundraising project for The Lost Boys and how we could help.  After talking about this for a little we learned that the other class did the same thing that we did and found more websites for us to use.  While Mr. Schick was trying to tell us something today the kids were doing the same thing as yesterday and fooling around on the open paper and got really annoying trying to find something and seeing all this stupid stuff.   Now I want to talk about something not related to the project but the politics of the US is the presidential debate.  I am happy to say that I am here today to hear this speech understand what is going on I would love to hear the things that you think about the debate.  If you could leave a comment and tell me what you think of the election and debate and then we can talk about it.  Good Night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment