Sunday, October 7, 2012

Test 2


On Friday we took a test on the movie “God Grew Tired of Us” and I thought some of it was easy but other parts I couldn’t remember.  There were two bad parts to the test though.  One of them was that spelling counted and I am terrible at spelling which is why I love “Microsoft Word” because it tells me if I’m doing something wrong.  The other part I like but hated at the same time was that he let us use our blogs on the test.  But of course I never write down the notes we took in class on the blog so I couldn’t even use it.  This meant that I had to know everything which for the most part I did.  What was actually funny about the test though was during it a kid asked “Mr. Schick do we have to spell out UN” and Mr. Schick was angry because he just gave away an answer to a question.  Well that was the test and it probably could have gone better if I did what I was supposed to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment