Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Religion


Today in class we looked over what question we wanted on the test and what he was going to put on it.  Our class contributed about 12 questions which half of them were the most complex and confusing.  I chose not to write down the question because I like to be surprised and I listen along in class so I can just remember what we were talking about and get them right.  Out of all the questions we had I liked my two the best.  The first one was “How many people practice the five religions we talked about in class?” and the answer was 5.2 billion.  Then my next question was “Out of all the 5.2 billion people plus the 1 billion atheists in the world what does the remaining 800 million practice? Give four religions that fall under here.”  Four possible religions could be “Witch Craft, Confucianism, Jainism and Shinto.”  There are a total of 40 religious faith groups in the world.  Here is a link that you go can see what the world religions are http://www.religioustolerance.org/var_rel.htm.  This website will tell you more than Mr. Schick could no offence Mr. Schick.  While this was going on we were really wild and laughed a lot.  At one point Doria couldn’t stop laughing and started laughing so hard she cried.  Good night Mr. Schick and don’t get to mad about the comment I mad above.

1 comment: