Thursday, October 18, 2012

Tuesday the 16th of October


Sorry that I didn’t post on Tuesday I was going to but too much came up and then I forgot to do it the other days but I’ll tell you my story for Tuesday so you know why I didn’t make it.  Tuesday started out as normal day as usual doing all the things I would do and then going to set crew after school.  After the fun painting and moving of set crew I had some time to get my stuff together.  After 10 to15 minutes of waiting I met up with my mom to talk and see what I could do to help with the freshman dinner.  After the dinner of fun and dancing I stayed and helped clean up stacking the chairs one or so feet above my head.  Finally I got home at 8:45 PM and started trying to get some homework done but I ended falling asleep sadly not being able to do this blog.  Well that’s it for now I know I was supposed to tell about class but I don’t remember which won’t be good when the test comes around.

No comments:

Post a Comment