Tuesday, September 4, 2012

B day


The B day schedule why couldn’t I remember that this morning I thought as I went to band the right first mod class after going to the wrong one math.  I felt so embarrassed when it happened I knew it was a Tuesday but why was I on the Monday schedule.  Well it was probably because of all the homework over the weekend that made me think that it was Monday.  Yes that’s all I did this weekend I wrote for this class and Honors Earth science which probably a lot of people did homework this weekend.  After human geo I went to my two free mods and then to religion.  In religion we took a quiz and I felt that I missed a couple of questions on it.  The final class today was math and I understood the most part of it except for an equation.
I don’t remember the exact problem but blogger won't let me show it.  Later today I had academic team and set crew sadly I missed set crew because of the fun I was having in academic team.  Thanks Mr. Schick for the fun time and really hard questions that only one freshman could answer.  It was a lot of fun can’t wait to join speech and debate.   

No comments:

Post a Comment