Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Illinois


Today in Human Geo. we learned about the state Illinois which is the largest populated state in the mid-west.  Chicago the state’s largest city has one of the busiest airports in the U.S.  The state nick name is the prairie state because it is all flat.  The city of Chicago has a population of about three million and the suburbs around the city have about the same.  That’s all I really remember from notes and I know this was all supposed to be about the notes so I’m sorry.  The funniest thing from Human Geo. today was when Mason didn’t even know what we were talking about.  After going home today I watched the DNC and found about many stories Governor Romney and now I’m here stuck with not knowing what to say.  Well after today I fell very tired and now I’m going to bed.  Good Night.   

No comments:

Post a Comment