Saturday, September 1, 2012

Garcia


Today I read a story about Garcia and we have to write a short summary about it.  A message to Garcia is an essay about the Spaniards and American war for independence of Cuba. It told how President McKinley sent a message to a general Garcia who was fighting for the Spaniards in the Cuban Islands.  President McKinley told a messenger named Rowan to take the message to Garcia over a long journey Rowan gave the letter to Garcia and made it back safely.  I also had to write three other blogs before 12 tonight.  But now at 7 pm I am getting ready for an Ironbirds game tonight and will have a great time.  At the game they lost by 2 but I didn't care because I came to see the fireworks which were great.  My day turned out to be pretty boring with cutting the grass and doing homework.  Thanks school my three day holiday weekend turns out just to be three school days with more homework then I got the whole first week.

1 comment:

  1. Well I messed up the def. of arête I meant for it to be the excellence of any kind so what it is saying is that you’re showing the best of you.

    ReplyDelete