Saturday, September 1, 2012

Unofficial Day


The first unofficial day of school was on Thursday August 23, 2012.  I don’t remember much about that day besides meeting my new teachers, class members and old friends.  But there were many things I did and didn’t like that day.  Some of the things I did like were that I got to see a couple of friends from my middle school that were going there and catch up on what happened over the summer. One of my friend’s did nothing besides waking up late and watching T.V. all day.  The things I didn’t like about school were how much we were really going to have to do and the dress code which we were going to have to follow by.  Me coming from a public school I could wear just about whatever I wanted.  But here its pants, uncomfortable shoes, a dress shirt, sports coat, a tie and in the summer/spring you can wear a nice polo.  I hate this because I usually wear shorts, a shirt, and comfortable shoes to school making life cooler.  By the end of the day I ended up enjoying the school and couldn’t wait for it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment