Saturday, September 1, 2012

The first official day of school was Monday August 27, 2012. This was a very good day learning more about the classes I would be taking along with seeing how my week would go. Finding my advisory was the easy part of my day. Atadvisory we tolled who we are and that’s when we found out that one of the German exchange students named Steven was in our group. Our group leader Mr. Russell is known around the school for his jokes which can be pretty funny some times. I also learned that even if his jokes aren’t funny he still can play the guitar very well. After advisory we moved on with the day and I went to all my classes’ fine but then there was Mr. Perry. Known as the loudest teacher in school he was very scary and if you didn’t do something right he would make you do something to correct it. Like if you yawn without covering your mouth you would have to stand in the doorway and yawn and cover your mouth 25 times. After all the confusion from the computers that day it was fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment