Tuesday, September 11, 2012


During class today we discussed the homework from last night which was answering the 25 questions.  While during the discussion we went off on topic just about every question.  Most of it was about how it was important to us and then we talked about 9/11 stories.  The one that was important to me was how much oil we consume.  With the oil reserves we have now it would only last us 36 days if used about 20 million barrels per day all at once.  And if we used 4.4 million barrels per day then it would last us 165 days.  I wish one day we would run out of oil so then I could bike just about anywhere without the issue of cars killing me.  While we did all that Mr. Schick decided to give out some candy which wasn’t the greatest idea in the world while having some greedy kids in the room.  One of those kids was Jake who was trying to take every piece thrown by him.  In the end I think everyone had a piece and some had more.    

No comments:

Post a Comment