Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The normal day


Before class Mr. Schick almost fell off the stool while trying to fix the projector.  While in class we finished the discussion about the questions that we started yesterday.  When we were talking it was about the same things as yesterday.  But when one person asked a question a very odd one the whole class went into it. I bet you’ll never guess what everyone was talking about.  I don’t want to talk about the discussion but I will any ways.  It was about the aids pandemic in Africa but it was about why people kept having sex.  My thoughts about when this happened where how does this always lead to sex and why would you assign this for homework when you have a group of immature 9th grader in the room.   Then out of the blue someone asks “You know dolphins have sex for fun too.”  After this I the person asked “Do dolphins have get aids.”  And then someone had to look it up of course.  Well I’m going to end it there because I have gone way over 150 words which is fine but I don’t know what else to say that’s not another 100 words of writing.  Good night everyone who is reading this and can’t wait to write another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment